Over the last 8 years I have worked in and with a number of different businesses. You can view my LinkedIn page here or track my career, from the start of Profoundry to graduation, below:
Example Clients: Digital Agency (Code Computerlove), Social Agency (Net Natives), Automotive (ALA Global), Third Sector (St Christophers Fellowship), Ad Agency (Squad) & PR Agency (Smoking Gun PR)
• Digital Consultancy
• Digital Strategy & Planning
• Digital Training & Workshops
• Digital Audits, Reports & Reviews
• Social Media Advertising Setup
• Online PR & Outreach
• Digital Support Services
• Website Management, Business Marketing, Finance Administration & Sales
Example Clients: Financial (First Capital Cashflow), Tech (iWeb FTP & MSM Software), Legal (Richard Silver Solicitors), Services (Aid Training Ltd) & Health (Cherrybank Dental Spa)
• Managing and maximising Outreach budgets and hours on a monthly basis
• Ensuring priority clients tasks are assigned and actioned as such
• Ensuring the resources of other teams or staff members are fully utilised
• Taking responsibility for leading and developing a team of Outreach Executives to implement campaigns
• Taking responsibility for the output and results of the Outreach team
• Leading the development of new content-based strategies to promote our clients online
• Leading brainstorming and team strategy meetings
• Clearly communicate with clients (though Acc. Managers or directly) for approval/feedback
• Leading outreach strategy meetings with clients.
• Providing thorough and insightful monthly client reports on the effectiveness of our campaigns
• Effectively communicate progress and team issues with the Digital Manager and Account Manager to maximise the team’s effectiveness
• Managing a team of 4 multi discipline staff covering 30 clients across a range of B2B and B2C industries.
• Planning monthly and long term digital marketing strategies for new and existing clients
• Meeting and reporting back plans and results with clients
• Creating proposals and pitching to potential clients
• Assigning monthly tasks to team
• Monitoring and analyzing progress of client work and team motivations
• Carrying out 1-2-1 meetings with team members for personal development
• Brainstorming outreach and creative campaigns for clients.
• Proofing and approving CRO and UX reports
• Writing and approving monthly client reports
Brands: Jacamo, Simply Be, Simply Yours, High & Mighty, JD Williams
• Monitoring and analysis of conversations across the social media landscape.
• Competitor benchmarking and analysis through social tools.
• Monitoring the performance of outsourced SEO agency
• Sourcing appropriate ‘buzz’ tools and supplier services to enhance social media offering
• Finding new ways to enhance customer services through social media.
• Building relationships with bloggers for social media and linkbuilding benefit.
• Managing the procurement of a Social Media Strategy supplier
• Analysing SEO results and industry changes to keep the business ahead and up to date.
• Advising Content, Design, I.T. and BA departments on SEO industry best practice.
• Producing brief & detailed SEO and Social reports for board members and internal benchmarking.
• Monitoring the status and quality of outsourced SEO tasks.
Example Clients: Finance (Precision Claims), Legal (Pannone), Ecommerce (Victoria Linen, Dreams & Ingle Rhode), Printing Services (Betterprint), Property (Magnus), IT (Keytech) & Electronics (Northern Connectors)
• Creating, formatting and optimising on-site content and page copy including meta tag generation.
• Managing and planning future on-site content for clients.
• University, charity, niche & premium directory link building.
• Producing site audits for potential and current clients and
• Producing detailed and brief SEO reports for clients and internal benchmarking.
• Using Dreamweaver and client CMS to edit and update copy as well as optimise site.
• Carrying out competitor research and benchmarking.
• Deliver effective results for clients using quality methods to an above industry standard.
• Manage clients time and budgets through creating monthly and long term SEO plans
• Creating structured targeted keyword databases and ad creative for PPC campaigns.
• Utilizing Google Analytics to monitor and review performance of SEO, PPC and referring sites.
• Social media account set up and management including Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook Business Pages
Example Clients: Financial (Freedom Finance), Ecommerce (JD Williams), Gambling (Gala Group) & Education (HLC)
• To deliver optimal results and expand the clients PPC campaigns on Google, Yahoo and MSN systems.
• To create targeted keyword databases and upload them into the campaign structure.
• To analyse the performance of different campaign elements and optimize to improve certain areas.
• To perform daily and weekly checks to monitor results and ensure campaigns run on target.
• To change/input budgets using PPC and DDS systems and send off client IO’s
• To write and develop ad creative for clients.
• To create weekly client reports to communicate campaign results.